- The power PLC for the mid to high-end performance ranges.
- The solution for even the most demanding tasks.
- With a comprehensive range of modules and performance-graded CPUs for optimal adaptation to the automation task.
- Flexible in use through simple implementation of distributed structures; user-friendly connections.
- Optimal communication and networking options.
- User-friendly handling and uncomplicated design without a fan.
- Can be expanded without problems when the tasks increase.
Simultaneous operation of several CPUs in one 57-400 central controller.
Multi-computing distributes the overall performance power of an S7-400. For example, complex tasks can be divided into technologies such as open-loop control, computing or communication, and assigned to different CPUs. And every CPU can be assigned its own local I/O.