The Distributed Control System (DCS) offered by Siemens, SIMATIC® PCS 7 is a uniform, seamless Process Control System that takes ease of integration and data consistency from a vision to a reality. Thanks to its innovative, tightly integrated system architecture, automation systems can be implemented and operated with maximum efficiency throughout its entire life cycle from planning, engineering, commissioning and training through operation and maintenance, as well as for all future system expansions and modifications.
With a good installed base of PCS 7 in India, we can proudly say that this technology is now proven and being touted as the future technology of choice for every process industry. Contact us to know more about the DCS projects we have undertaken.
There are seven advantages in favor of SIMATIC PCS 7:
- Reduction of total cost of ownership through integration
- High performance and quality coupled with efficient engineering, reliability, and availability
- Flexibility and scalability — from small laboratory systems to large plant networks
- Protected investment thanks to incre-mental modernization of Siemens systems and third-party systems
- Safety & security — integrated safety technology and comprehen¬sive IT security for reliable protection of personnel and environment, as well as process and plant
- Continuous technological innovations — from the world’s leading provider of automation technology
- Global Network of Experts — local service and support through a global network of experts and authorized partners